Every year SCBWI Carolinas partners with Quail Ridge Books in Raleigh to provide books of interest to writers and illustrators as well as books published by our faculty and published members attending the conference.
We welcome suggestion for craft books for our bookstore
Conference registrants may submit one book at bookstore list
by MONDAY August 19
WHY DO WE HAVE A BOOKSTORE?
- ● To give everyone an opportunity to buy books published by our published authors and illustrators
- ● To start conversations between those who have published and those who are working on it;
- ● To provide craft related books that have been vetted by industry professionals and enjoyed by our conference attendees.
HOW DO I GET MY BOOK IN THE BOOKSTORE?
- ● You MUST be a registered attendee of the conference.
- ● As a registered attendee of the conference you are invited to display ONE children’s book for sale in the conference bookstore.
- ● Each registered attendee must
- -Submit Title and ISBN of your recent book to bookstore list
- –DEADLINE: Monday August 19, 2019
- ● PLEASE NOTE:
- –If Quail Ridge Books is not able to order your books through regular channels, we will send you a consignment agreement to be returned no later than August 3, 2019
- -A time and place for drop off of consignment books will be emailed to you a week prior to the conference.
WHERE IS THE BOOKSTORE LOCATED?
You can find the bookstore in the rooms Azalea-Dogwood-Magnolia, opposite the Conference Registration table.
WHAT ARE THE BOOKSTORE HOURS?
- ● Friday from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- ● Saturday 7:30 AM-8:15 AM, 1:30 PM- 1:30 PM, 6:00 PM-8:30 PM
- ● CLOSED SUNDAY
Any questions or concerns, contact Conference Bookstore