WHAT IS A ONE-ON-ONE?
A One-On-One session is an opportunity to ask for advice on craft or marketing. Sit down for fifteen minutes with an industry professional without the pressure of a manuscript critique or portfolio review.
CAN I JUST BRING MY MATERIAL?
The editors and agents who have agreed to spend this time have asked for the time to review the material prior to the session.
WHAT MAY I SUBMIT?
Send in your query, your first page, a printout of your current Facebook page or a few of your most recent blogs; your one year, three year, five year plans as a writer/illustrator, your royalty statement, or recent personal rejection letters, and get some advice on craft or marketing yourself and your work with an industry professional !
HOW DO I SUBMIT?
- Copy the material you want reviewed into one PDF of NO MORE than five pages.
- LABEL FILE: One-On-One LastName i.e., One-On-One Fannin
- Submit the PDF to email@example.com
- In the Subject Line: One-On-One LastName i.e., One-On-One Fannin
- Submit up to 5 pages of material by August 23, 2019
These pages are not intended to be critiqued as with a formal critique, and are only to apprise of the issue/project/subject you wish to discuss.