includes a continental breakfast available for participants Saturday and Sunday AM, conference lunch and a buffet at the Saturday Social, Autograph Party with Portfoilo Showcase.
- * $185.00 SCBWI Member through AUGUST 2, 2019
- * $205.00 SCBWI Member from August 3, 2019 to registration close.
- $210.00 Non Member through AUGUST 2, 2019
- $235.00 Non-Member from August 3, 2019 to registration close.
Intensive programs are held Friday September 27, 2019 starting at 8:30 AM though 12:30 PM.
- INTENSIVE PROGRAM FEES: Participation limits may apply
- * $80.00 SCBWI Member $100.00 Non-Member
REMINDER! Participants may choose the faculty member to provide the consultations and One On One sessions.
PLEASE READ MEET THE 2019 FACULTY to understand faculty interests and pay attention to the preferences listed below each faculty member. The process of formatting and submitting are listed under Tips, Tidbits & The Inside Scoop . (there are nine critique slots MAXIMUM available for each member of the critique faculty, and some specify fewer than the maximum number).
- Manuscripts may require submission via USPS and some via email.
- Categories: Picture Book (PB). Chapter Book (CH). Middle Grade (MG) Young Adult (YA)
- Genres: Contemporary. Historical. Nonfiction. Mystery/Thriller. SciFi/Fantasy.
- MANUSCRIPT CRITIQUES Register by August 2 and RECEIVED by August 9, 2019
- * $50.00 SCBWI Member $100.00 SCBWI Member (2)
- $65.00 Non-Member $130.00 Non-Member (2)
- [Limit two manuscript critiques per attendee]
- PORTFOLIO REVIEWS Register by August 23, 2019
- * $50.00 SCBWI Member
- $65.00 Non-Member
Consultations are held on Friday September 27 between the hours of 2:00 PM and 5:00 PM. Consultations CANNOT be rescheduled. [Manscript Critique are fifteen minute face to face sessions. Portfolio Reviews are twenty minute face to face sessions.] While we work to accomodate any timing request, please understand that we are scheduling more than one hundred sessions over a three hour period.
- ONE-ON-ONE Register by August 15, 2019
- *$50.00 SCBWI Member
- $65.00 Non-Member
ONLINE REGISTRATION ONLY
- **SCBWI Member Registraton Guide
- **You do not have to have a PayPal account to pay online. Scroll down the page at PayPal and pay as a guest.
- **Or you may register online, continue to the PayPal page and close it. Then download the Pay By Check form. Your registration will be approved when your payment is received.
Have questions, concerns? Contact Regional Advisor @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOUR REGISTRATION FEES WILL APPEAR UNDER SOCIETYCHIL ON YOUR CREDIT CARD STATEMENT.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- **CONFERENCE REGISTRATION is required for all programs and activities
- **SCBWI Members MUST login to receive member pricing
- **There are no partial refunds for failure to login
- **Intensive Programs, Critiques and Reviews are priced separately and may have participation limits
- **Consultation and Intensive fees are nonrefundable
- **Before July 31, 2019 conference tuition only subject to a $50 handling fee
- **Before August 14, 2019—50% of conference tuition
- **No refunds after August 14, 2019
- **No credits will be issued.
- We are not responsible for any technical difficulties that may arise during registration.