We will be creating a 2021 calendar to be given to all our 2020 conference speakers and sold to SCBWI Carolinas members.
The artwork for this calendar will be created by you!
There will be 13 winners/winning images:
- 12 images for the calendar months
- One image for the calendar cover.
- Each winner will receive a free calendar!
General Contest Rules and Guidelines
- One image submission per illustrator
- Image must be your own original work, created within the last 12-months
- The illustration must be kid-lit appropriate
- Submissions will only be accepted via email. Please email your submission as an attachment to Carolinasfirstname.lastname@example.org.
- Images are due by August 15th.
- Please include your name, email address, and phone number in the body of your email.
- Do not sign the front of your image. This contest is anonymous. If your name appears somewhere on your image, the image will be disqualified.
- The image must be the correct size and orientation.
- 11” wide x 8 ½” tall: LANDSCAPE (horizontal)
- 12MB or smaller
- JPEG format
- CMYK for calendar printing
- The Illustrator Coordinator will confirm receipt of the image. Note: If your image is chosen, we will add your name/website to the front of your image prior to printing.
- By submitting your artwork to the calendar contest, you hereby give permission for SCBWI Carolinas to reproduce your image on the calendar should you be selected as a winner.