To ENROLL in REVISION QUEST complete the following steps:
Complete the online ticket at REVISION QUEST between March 5-12, 2017, to indicate your commitment to the Revision Quest process.
Complete the Submission Packet which includes:
MUST BE VOID of name and other identifying information. Use the formatting detailed in
A. Picture books
• Submit two full picture book manuscripts
B. Novels [chapter books, middle grade, young adult, historical, fantasy]
• Submit the first ten (10) pages of a draft of your manuscript
• PLUS a one page double- spaced synopsis
On one page, double spaced, MUST BE VOID of name and other identifying information, provide the following information:
• Why you want to participate in this program
• How you hope to improve your work
• Any other relevant information you’d like to share
Email to the Mentor Committee and include in the body of the email:
• Contact information [email, mailing address and phone number]
• Title of submission
• Genre of submission
• ATTACH PDF Submission Packet which includes the manuscript submission and the artistic statement
Submission Packets now being accepted.
THIS IS A BLIND SUBMISSION PROCESS
A committee will read all submissions and determine which writers will work with each mentor. Your submission MUST BE the manuscript you intend to work on during the Mentor Program
For more information, questions or concerns, write to email@example.com. Please be patient if you request information as this is a lightly monitored account.