Every year SCBWI Carolinas partners with Quail Ridge Books in Raleigh to provide books of interest to writers and illustrators as well as books published by our faculty and published members attending the conference.
SCBWI has amended its policy regarding book sales to allow self-published and independenly published book to be sold at conferences and other SCBWI sponsored events.
All members with books in the bookstore may participate in the Autograph Party.
- *To give everyone an opporutnity to buy books published by our published authors and illustrators
- *To start conversations between those who have published and those who are working on it;
- *To provide craft related books that have been vetted by industry professionals.
- *You must be a registered attendee of the conference.
- *You must be listed on SCBWI.org as PAL [published and listed] or as Full member.
*As a registered attendee of the conference you are invited to display ONE children's book for sale in the conference bookstore.
- -The decision to allow more than one book per registered attendee will be at the discretion of the Regional Advisor.
*Each registered attendee must
- -Submit Title and ISBN of your recent book to Conference Bookstore
- -DEADLINE: Monday July 7, 2017
- -If Quail Ridge Books is not able to order your books through regular channels, we will send you a consignment agreement to be returned no later than August 4, 2017
- -A time and place for drop off of consignment books will be emailed to you a week prior to the conference.
Friday from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Saturday 7:30 AM-8:30 AM, 1:00 PM- 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM-8:30 PM